EIT / Engineering Designer | Multiple Offices
Our offices are looking to expand by adding passionate and motivated Engineering Designers! As a specialized traffic engineering and transportation planning firm, we pride ourselves on finding candidates that are as passionate about traffic and transportation as we are. Candidates will have the opportunity to create a lasting impact throughout their local neighborhoods by making our communities safer for all roadway users. We are currently seeking candidates for our offices in:
Dallas San Antonio Oklahoma City, OK
- Collaborate with senior engineers and designers to assist in developing and implementing traffic engineering projects.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed engineering drawings, plans, and specifications using industry-standard software and tools.
- Conduct site visits and field investigations to gather data and assess project requirements.
- Assist in the analysis of traffic patterns, volume data, and other relevant information to develop effective design solutions.
- Support the team in preparing technical reports and project documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in traffic engineering.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering; and,
- Engineer Intern (EI/EIT) license (or able to obtain in 6 months or less)
Preferred Additional Skills and Qualifications
- 0-2 years of safety, design, planning, or operations experience
- Interest in working on innovative projects involving traffic operations, signal/lighting/intersection design, and ITS
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships
- Committed to delivering excellence