Recognized for our specialized expertise, innovative solutions, and responsive client services, Lee Engineering upholds our reputation by hiring the finest talent in the traffic and transportation industry.
If you are looking to be a part of an expanding, supportive team and receive challenges that promote personal and professional growth, apply today by completing the form below!
Traffic and Transportation Project Manager | Phoenix, Arizona
Lee Engineering, a specialized traffic, and transportation engineering firm, is actively seeking a Traffic and Transportation Project Manager in our Phoenix, AZ, office. Ideal candidates will be able to utilize and apply a diverse range of knowledge in transportation planning and traffic studies, as well as carry out the following tasks:
- Manages and is responsible for all aspects of the project (market, initiate, plan, execute, control, close);
- Understands the role and function of each team member;
- Assembles and manages project teams;
- Fosters communication and teamwork throughout the office;
- Creates a healthy and positive working environment by proactive communication and mentoring of junior professionals; and,
- Able to work with cross-functional teams to brainstorm, develop, and execute marketing initiatives, and business development with new/existing clients.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum of 10+ years of traffic and transportation engineering experience with emphasis in transportation planning, traffic and safety studies;
- Advanced project management and scheduling principles for all sizes of transportation projects;
- An Arizona PE License or able to acquire within 6 months (Registration as a PTOE and/or PE Licenses in other states a plus);
- Experience mentoring or training other staff in the technical skills of traffic and transportation engineering;
- Possesses skills necessary to lead business development activities, with a strong focus on identifying opportunities before they become public knowledge and working with project staff to develop pursuit strategies;
- Ability to oversee/directly participate in the preparation of Proposals, Scopes of Work, Statements of Qualification, etc.; and,
- Strong technical writing skills.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Extensive experience with ADOT and local agencies;
- Entrepreneurially driven to learn, grow, and build the Phoenix Team; and,
- PTOE certification.
EIT / Design Engineer | Oklahoma City, OK
Lee Engineering is currently seeking an EIT/Design Engineer to join our staff in Oklahoma City, OK. As a specialized traffic engineering and transportation planning firm, we pride ourselves in finding candidates that are as passionate about traffic and transportation as we are.
Ideal candidates will possess interests/skills in traffic operations, traffic design, and systems engineering. This staff position will be responsible for internal task management and will have strong interpersonal skills. They will receive mentoring and support from the team to become successful in this role and will consistently assume additional responsibility as they manage their own career path at the firm.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering; and,
- Engineer Intern license (or able to obtain in Oklahoma in 6 months or less)
Preferred Additional Skills and Qualifications
- 0-2 years safety, design, or operations experience
- Interest in working on innovative projects involving traffic operations, signal/lighting/intersection design, and ITS
- Strong communication skills
- Teaching and mentoring ability
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships
- Committed to delivering excellence
Lee Engineering is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with excellent benefits and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401(k) and ESOP retirement plans.
Please fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resume.