EIT / Engineering Designer | Oklahoma City, OK
Lee Engineering is currently seeking an EIT/Engineering Designer to join our staff in Oklahoma City, OK. As a specialized traffic engineering and transportation planning firm, we pride ourselves in finding candidates that are as passionate about traffic and transportation as we are.
Ideal candidates will possess interests/skills in traffic operations, traffic design, and systems engineering. This staff position will be responsible for internal task management and will have strong interpersonal skills. They will receive mentoring and support from the team to become successful in this role and will consistently assume additional responsibility as they manage their own career path at the firm.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering; and,
- Engineer Intern license (or able to obtain in Oklahoma in 6 months or less)
Preferred Additional Skills and Qualifications
- 0-2 years safety, design, or operations experience
- Interest in working on innovative projects involving traffic operations, signal/lighting/intersection design, and ITS
- Strong communication skills
- Teaching and mentoring ability
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships
- Committed to delivering excellence